The first thing to consider when choosing a piece of lingerie is to be aware of your body, and what is has to offer. Your goal here is to emphasize your best assets, while playing down the parts of your body you don’t like as much. Take the time to think about how you feel about your body, and be honest, but not too demanding on yourself.
· Garter belts will accentuate the length of the legs
· An horizontal line across the belly, may it be a garter belt or a corset, is great for tall skinny women. It tends to draw the attention to their curves.
· Tall women can afford to wear long nightgowns, which don’t look as great on short women.
· Thigh high stockings with lace up, bows and other refined details can help draw attention to the long legs.
· Slits on the sides of your gown or baby doll gives a sense of length to the legs.
Big-Busted and Voluptous Women
· A corset is a great pick, as it enhances both the cleavage, and the waist line, while flattening the stomach. Consider buying a corset that is one size smaller than you usual size. Lace up front or back are also great for the cleavage and to tighten up that waist of yours!
· Baby dolls with underwire cups will also accentuate the cleavage, while hiding the stomach and butt area
· Empire waist baby dolls are also great for hiding the tummy, while enhancing the legs.
· Teddies can be a good way to go, as it hides the belly area, while emphasizing the bust and legs.
· Spandex or Lycra bras might help by flattening the breast area, and providing support.
· Padded or push-up bras will help creating a bit more cleavage.
· Babydolls are also a good choice.
Athletic or Slim
· Try to accentuate your tummy, waist, legs and butt area. Try booty shorts, thongs, garter belts or matching sets.
· Try not to draw attention to your developed chest area, unless you are wearing a padded bar.
· Teddies are also ideal as they emphasize on the shoulders and legs.
· Your lingerie should not be tight-fitted against the areas of your body you would prefer to hide.
· Concentrate on finding lingerie that will enhance and draw attention to your best assets.
· Vertical lines create an illusion of length, while horizontal lines widen the body.
· If you are not so comfortable with your body, you can add on a sensual silk or satin robe. You will not only make you feel better about yourself, but will also more at ease with your lingerie
· If you are wearing tight fitted pants, or skirts, opt for a g-string or a thong. This will eliminate the panty lines that may sow through your clothes.
· Don’t forget about accessories. High heels, jewelry, boas, feathers, gloves and stockings can be used to accentuate certain parts of your body, or to draw the attention away from others. Other accessories such as candles, whips, blindfolds, handcuffs, whipped cream, strawberries, honey are lots of fun too. Just let your imagination run freely, and you will be impressed about all there is out there to explore!